Horizon scanning and trend identification
Nutrikéo creates personalised horizon scanning methods specially designed for nutrition/health:
– Monitoring the launch of new products (health foods, food supplements, nutritional ingredients, clinical nutrition) and services (training and support, mobile applications, connected objects etc.)
– Understanding innovation trends
– Monitoring new communication actions for the general public or medical environments
– Scientific, technological or digital intelligence on topics relating to nutrition
Trade fair and point of sale trips
Nutrikéo hunts out innovations and brings to light new trends in nutrition:
– Visiting BtoB trade fairs on ingredients (Vitafoods, HIE, Supply Side etc.) or food innovations (SIAL etc.) Detailed reports on identified innovations and trends.
– Following conferences on medical and nutrition-related trade fairs (Dietecom, AFDN, Nutrevent etc.)
– Learning trips to points of sale in other countries (pharmacies, large and medium-sized supermarkets, organic food shops etc.)
Benefit from our expertise and analytical vision of the nutrition and health market.
Joint trips or personalised itineraries. Special packages for multiple trade fairs/learning trips.
Nutrition auditing for food products
Nutrikéo will audit the nutritional composition of your food products to:
- Assess the nutritional strengths and weakness of the product in its technical, scientific, regulatory and competition-related contexts
- Propose ways to valorise products (notably including claims made), improve recipes or innovate.
Sourcing ingredients, finished products or partners
Nutrikéo uses its in-house intelligence service and network of partners to identify:
- The best ingredients available on the market to enhance your formula, combining innovation, efficiency, compliance with standards, opportunities for communication, correct price-quality ratio etc.
- Food supplements or ready-to-use medical products that are already on the market or offered by manufacturers (from searching to establishing partnerships)
- Technical or trade partners who correspond best to the requirements in your brief, including manufacturers, packaging manufacturers, and distributors.
Locating health experts
Nutrikéo picks out the top national or international experts (KOL, doctors, researchers, influential bloggers etc.) in order to provide backing for questions of health and nutrition:
- Recommending experts in health issues (cardiovascular, slimness, child nutrition etc.)
- Identifying experts according to different criteria, recommendations
Strategies for meeting regulations on claims
In collaboration with Pharmanager Development, an agency offering scientific advice and advice on standards in nutrition, Nutrikéo will help you get to grips with regulatory requirements (claims regulations EC 1924 / 2006 and EC 432 / 2012) by proposing a two-pronged approach addressing MARKETING and REGULATIONS. Our support will enable you to find the best compromise between regulatory requirements, marketing needs and understanding the consumer, in order to implement a communication strategy that is as relevant as possible.
Assistance for catering services
Nutrikéo supports public and private-sector players in the catering sector (school canteens, commercial catering, corporate canteens, health facilities, retirement homes) to help them improve their dietary offering, and in particular in the framework of GEMRCN. Three complementary levels of support are available:
- Training courses through on-site training modules
- Assistance through remote support and a software program for designing menus
- Communication thanks to an educational and informative kit for personnel and diners
Dietician and nutritionist advisor platform
Nutrikéo provides an interactive platform managed by dieticians and nutritionists, which offers answers to your questions and advice on your products and nutrition for:
- The general public (consumer departments, nutrition departments etc.)
- Health professionals (General practitioners, dieticians, pharmacists etc.)
- Telephone or digital support (emails, forums etc.)
A French network of dieticians and nutritionists
Nutrikéo has a network of 200 dieticians and nutritionists across the French territory who are ready and willing to:
- Lead special operations at points of sale
- Train health professionals (pharmacists etc.) or members of the general public (school pupils, employees etc.) on nutrition and/or your products
- Consult a network of target patients